Enquire Now

USA Business Visa

US L1 Visa from Abu Dhabi

The United States L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows overseas companies to transfer executives and managers including business owners for up to seven years under the L1A visa and specialized knowledge employees under the L1B visa for up to five years to a new or existing US office. To qualify for an L1 visa the employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.

This can be an excellent way for businesses including small businesses to expand into the US with a minimal investment. Business owners wishing to set up a business in the US and emigrate can do so without having to make a large investment as required under the EB5 immigrant investor scheme.

US L1 Visa Requirements

All L1A Executive or Manager employees which includes business owners or L1B specialized knowledge employees must have been employed by the company outside of the USA that has common ownership with the new or existing US company for a consecutive period of at least one year in the last three years preceding the transfer. Usually the overseas employee would be a direct employee of the business outside the US. In some circumstances the employee may be able to qualify under the L1 visa having worked outside the US on a freelance basis, provided the employer had management and control over the worker during the qualifying year.

L2 Visa for Spouse and Children

Once the L-1A visa petition for an executive or manager is granted or L-1B visa for a specialized knowledge worker has been granted the spouse and unmarried children under 21 can apply for L-2 visas for entry to the US. once in the US L-2 visa spouses can apply for work authorization and work for any employer.

Contact professional immigration consultants today itself:

If you’re looking for US immigration assistance in Abu Dhabi, we do the same by assisting you in all kinds of investor visas, business visas and student visas. We provide professional advice in everything from business plan to tax advices and business locations. Our highly experienced and certified lawyers, counsellors, and case officers will see to it that you’re safely migrated to the US no matter what the purpose of your visit may be.

Speak To Our Professional Consultants Today

Got more queries? We’re glad to help you out. We even provide free assessment. Give us a call at +971 26440160 or send us a mail info@definiteconsultant.com for detailed information. At Definite, your future is as precious as ours.

Enquire Now